- Tokyo Tower（For image only）
- Tea Ceremony（For image only）
- Imperial Palace Plaza（For image only）
- Sumida River Cruise（For image only）
- Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise（For image only）
Daily from Jul.1
09:00 - around 17:30
Seats availability : (Seats with 10 or more seats) | Number (Number of seats) | Full (Not available)
- * The price displayed and the price of the tour are the fee at the time of participation by one adult and travel fee.
adult 12,000JPY、child 8,000JPY
Click here for cancellation fee
Itinerary and highlight
This is recommended! Highlights of this course
This tour visits four of popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo.Tokyo Tower,Imperial Palace Plaza,Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa,and a Sumida River cruising,as well as a traditional Japanese tea ceremony experience. Includes a Japanese-style barbecue lunch (vegetarian menu available.)
*With pick-up service at your hotel.(service not available at some hotels.)
Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal(departure at 09:00)
Tokyo Tower Observatory
*When Happoen Garden is closed,the tour will visit Meiji Jingu Shrine instead.
Delight in the Japanese style of barbeque on a stone grill created from molten lava from none other than Mount Fuji. The vast Japanese garden before your eyes is so grand? It will make you wonder if you are really in the middle of Tokyo!（ There's a possibility that restaurant may be modified)
Imperial Palace Plaza ＆ Nijubashi Bridge
Sumida River Cruise
Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Arcade
Tokyo Station Marunouchi south exit
Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal(scheduled at 17:30)
- * The fee for admission, tours, boarding etc. of admission sightseeing spots indicated by red letters is included in the course price.
Departure point and time
|Departure Point||Departure Time1|
|Hamamatsu-cho Bus terminal||09:00|
- *The departure is Hamamatsucho. This tour ends at Tokyo Station only.
- *Drop-off service after the end of the tour is not available.
- *The Sumida River cruise may be canceled without notice depending on river conditions, in which case the guide will announce the schedule change.
*Note that schedule is subject to change.
|Meal||Breakfast 0times / Lunch 1times / Dinner 0times|
|Bus||Operated by Hato Bus|
|Planning and implementation||
Hato Bus Co., Ltd.
Travel industry registered No by the governor of Tokyo : No.2-2379
Head office 5-4-1 Heiwajima Ota-ku Tokyo
Hatobus English reservation center TEL：03-3435-6081（09:00～18:30／Daily） E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org